cm default template
Wine Wise Events
- Food Markets & Specialty Beverages
Wine and Food Pairing Education at its Best!
Recently voted #1 activity in Portland, Maine on TripAdvisor. Sommelier Erica Archer provides a thorough and enlightening educational experience as she leads guests in a fresh interactive approach geared towards building your wine knowledge and tasting experiences.
Join her on land and at sea in the iconic Maine locations of Portland, Camden, Ogunquit, and The Kennebunks, for our highly-rated Wine (and food) Walks where you'll discover great restaurants and wines paired with delicious foods, and on our incredible Wine Sails where you'll enjoy scenic views of Maine lighthouses, waterways and islands on board an immaculate Windjammer... all while indulging in a wine class. You'll have an unforgettable experience, walk away with a better understanding of wine, gain tips for pairing with food, and how to describe what you smell and taste. We can also create a wide variety of custom wine events for your private gatherings.
- Taste and learn about a variety of quality wines from renown wine regions
- Discover what makes each wine region different and unique
- Discuss major sparkling wine styles, grape varieties, regions, trends and more
- Learn what to expect from certain terms on a wine label when selecting your next bottle of wine
- Learn the basics of tasting or take your wine knowledge to the next level
Each Wine Walk is unique. We'll let all ticket holders know the starting restaurant location for each event.