cm default template
Simplify - A Creative Women's Retreat
Are you stressed and overwhelmed with your life?
Do you wish you could simplify it and create space for what you love?
You can! Join us for Simplify – A Creative Women’s Retreat.
What is Simplify?
Simplify is a small group day retreat hosted by Registered Art Therapist, Amy Welch-Olson and Simple Living Coach, Lisa Luken.
It is a day for exploring, connecting, discovering and nourishing you.
This Simplify retreat provides you with the opportunity to:
- Find clarity on what’s keeping you stressed and overwhelmed – what is NOT simple in your life
- Brainstorm ideas and specific steps to begin creating your simpler life
- Create a plan for the short-term and long-term steps you will take to simplify your life
- Consider what replenishes you in life and find ways to include these things in your life
- Be empowered as you tap into your inner artist to envision your simple life and create a fun and practical journal that will support you in creating space and filing your life with what matters most
- Connect with other women who also want to simplify their lives
- Find accountability to keep you moving forward upon returning home
The day will also include:
- A light breakfast upon arrival as we gather and get to know each other
- A delightfully curated lunch from nationally acclaimed chef Shannon Bard (of Zapoteca, Toroso & Salud)*
- An optional refreshing contemplative walk in the peace and serenity of nature
Who is Simplify for?
Simplify is for women who have an open mind and a true desire to make changes in their life. It is for women who:
- Want to simplify their lives and create space for what they love
- Are tired of being too busy, too tired and too overwhelmed
- Need a break from the demands of life
- Understand the value of gathering with other women
- Want to spend a day focusing on themselves so they can show up at their best for the people they love
What do I need to bring?
All materials plus meals and beverages are included. To make this retreat a success, we suggest you bring an open mind that’s ready to explore!
If you’d like to join us for our walk in nature, please bring comfortable walking shoes.
*Please inform us of any food allergies when purchasing tickets.