cm default template
Bold - Intentional - Empowered: A Creative Women's Retreat
Are you ready to Be BOLD, Be INTENTIONAL & Be EMPOWERED in your life?
Do you want to set intentions and create a plan to achieve them BEFORE 2019 arrives?
Would you like connection and accountability from a small group of like-hearted women?
If so, join Simple Living Coach & Consultant, Lisa Luken and Registered Art Therapist, Amy Welch-Olson for this weekend retreat on the coast of Maine.
When you join us for this retreat, you'll have the opportunity to:
- find clarity on what matters most in your life right now
- determine how to do more of what you love and less of what you don't
- focus on incorporating more mindfulness and white space into your days
- clear mental clutter that keeps you from experiencing joy
- set intentions for the new year and create aligned actions steps to achieve them
- establish an accountability plan that feels achievable
- discover ways to embrace the darkness of the winter season
- tap into your inner artist and let out your creativity
- be nourished from a weekend of vegan meals
- participate in experiential activities on the beaches of Kennebunk, Maine
- breathe in the salty ocean air and watch the sun set on the mighty Atlantic
- relax and invest in YOU!
What's included in the weekend?
When you join us you'll receive:
- 2 nights accommodations in a gorgeous 8 bedroom/5 bathroom house a short walk to the beaches of the quaint, coastal New England town of Kennebunk, Maine
- 5 delicious vegan meals plus snacks and dessert prepared by NYC Chef Melissa Maidana of Sol Food
- Small group setting
- Opportunities for yoga, art making, cooking demonstrations, walking the beach and more!
- A weekend full of life improving, big dreaming, action planning activities surrounded by inspiring women!
Plus, bring a friend and each receive $100 off! Use code RETREAT when registering.