We are looking for clever and creative people. Some might be new to the green industry while others have years of experience. At Ambidextrous Inc. we don't sell ourselves with a resume, we wow them through our work. So we invite you to wow us.
Our team is growing and we are looking to create a career path for the individual that can make the most difference at Ambidextrous and who is most aligned with our values.
At Ambidextrous Inc., we serve our employees by placing value in the following areas:
• Cross-train employees so they can be prepared for any job, and to tackle additional leadership in the future
• Create a team culture so that no one individual can make the company or break the company. We will learn together, laugh together, work hard together and make money together.
• Ambidextrous Inc. embraces life outdoors and the value of hard physical work with the joy of maintaining impeccable properties for our clients.
• If you're the best, you won't ever have to worry about being paid above industry standards
• In addition for our full time employees we offer: Health Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, Matching Retirement, and we match your donations to causes that are important to you
• End of season bonus up to $2,000
• Minimum 5 years experience overcoming challenges.
• 1 great story of how you helped someone else succeed.
• Honesty, Integrity, & Respect
• Able to work in, and appreciate, very hot days, very cold days, rainy days, beautiful days, as well as some of the best views in the world.
• A demonstrated insatiable energy to learn and be challenged each and every day.
• We are the best at what we do and are only prepared to invest in the best people.
• Valid license and clean driving history.
How you will serve us:
• Keep our clients' properties looking fantastic using fantastic equipment.
• Bring suggestions for improvement to every team meeting.
• Communicate with our clients regularly, and constantly "check-in" with them ensuring that our service is exceeding their expectations.
• Operate mowers, weed eaters, blowers, edgers and all tools and equipment according to our safety guidelines.
• Use shovels, edgers, excavators, track loaders, your hands, and your head to build awesome landscapes and hardscapes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $22.00 /hour